UPCOMING EVENTS IN THE CITY
Hong Kong International CRE & Innovation Expo
Hong Kong International CRE & Innovation Leadership Expo is aiming at providing a cross industry platform for enterprises to “open up, communicate and collaborate”, to expand oversea markets, build up regular communication, achieve collaboration, improve companies’ international competitiveness, and lay foundations of reputation within the industry. Apart from senior managers from government, organizations, enterprises, research and training institutions, leaders and professionals from different industries including finance, insurance, telecom, manufacturing and ecommerce will participate in the event, have in-depth discussion on opportunities and challenges of customer services, pay close attention to and share frontier problems regarding customer service industries’ development in China and global international cities.
The Expo will provide opportunities for participants to communicate directly with global leaders in customer service industry, share technology, information and best practice in the forefront of the industry. With top industrial communication, large scale of participation, powerful driving force, the Expo will be a professional, practical, authoritative and international cross industry event.
Themes of Expo 2018
In the Expo, focusing on below themes, outstanding companies and organizations from China and overseas will display and share, in order to build up a prestigious platform to communicate, cooperate and create more business opportunities.
Ø Digital, Social monitoring, Mobile and Big Data
Digital Marketing is the promoting of brands using all forms of digital advertising channels to reach consumers; it is a quick, relevant, customized and cost-effective way to communicate with customers.
Social Media refers to the use of web-based and mobile technologies to turn communication into an interactive dialogue. Mobile Internet is the combination of mobile and internet, in recent years, mobile communication and internet became the top two industries with fastest growing, largest market potential and brightest business outlook.
Recently digital marketing, social media and mobile internet are growing vigorously driven by the development of internet. Dissemination of the information using above channels has become an important reason for people to use internet and mobile devices, and it has largely changed people’s daily life. In the Expo outstanding enterprises will share with expertise from marketing, advertisement, ecommerce and digital marketing sectors about new trends of product development and marketing in the era of social media.
Ø Cloud, CRM, contact center, eCom, BPO & Internet Security
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a company-wide business strategy for managing a company’s interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects. The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former clients retention, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service. CRM is widely used for contact centers to conduct effective communication with customers, promote products and services between customers and companies, maintain partnership and add value to the company. CRM is applied for BPO provider to improve process automation and elevate customer service performance. CRM, contact center and BPO together greatly support eCommerce and Businesses today for buying and selling products and services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks, to integrate with business process to be more professional, standardized and competitive.
Under the new economy, with the changes of customer behavior, CRM has created deeper insights, analysis and more sophistication. More than that, contact center, BPO and ecommerce are facing new challenges, transforming from single function service center to multi-channel service and marketing hub. In the Expo, exhibitors will be invited to showcase the best practice of operation and management of CRM, contact center, BPO and eCommerce.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Exhibit in the Leadership Summit and Expo?
- Exhibiting in-front of a customer-focused audience will generate quality leads and accelerate your sales cycle
- Showcase your solutions and services giving clients first hand experience and a chance to trial your product on-site
- Maximise your sales team’s time by providing direct face to face access to the industries decision makers
- Differentiate your company from other vendors for competitive advantage
- Raise awareness that you are a key player in your industry
- Demonstrate your strength by continuing to reach out to your target market even in difficult economic times
- Keep your brand and solution front of mind and on the buyers shortlist
- Showcase new products and ensure they go launch successfully
- Generate qualified leads and host sales meetings there and then with your client
- Take advantage of the extra marketing and brand awareness given to your product through our extensive all year round marketing campaign
As an exhibitor of the CRE & Innovation International Expo, Hong Kong 2018, you may enjoy the following benefits:
ü Hong Kong CRE & Innovation International Expo & Awards Competition Entry.
ü Exhibition table (2.5ft X 2.5ft) display# of your company products/service information during the CRE & Innovation Expo on 14th-15th June 2018
ü Logo appears in all marketing materials of the CRE & Innovation Expo (including website, brochures and email) by APCSC CRE & Innovation Expo promotion with support from online media partner* and supporting organization*of the Expo
ü Company write-up on APCSC Global CRM Community Website with contact details
ü 1 VIP pass for the CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit 2018 (worth HKD12,000)
ü 40 words Write-up in the Leadership Summit Program Catalogue with contact details
ü One HKCSC Associate Membership (worth HKD3,800) includes:
- Ø Annual complimentary pass to APCSC Roundtables throughout the region
- Ø APCSC knowledge mail: Tip of the Month
- Ø 3XHKD500 APCSC Global Certification Discount Coupon
*** Your organization logo will only appear on Exhibitor section if the agreement has been signed and print dates met. In order not to miss out any promotional activity, it is recommended that the agreement be taken up at the earliest possible date.
* Online Media Partner of the CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit and Hong Kong CRE & Innovation International Expo: The Standard, Hong Kong Economic Times, Avazu, Cyber M@rketing Service, CRMXChange, Purple Click Media, TechNow, Zizsoft Limited , MediaBUZZ Pte Ltd,Asian e-Marketing, EU Reporter, 21cn.com, Questex Asia Ltd. – SMB World, Computer World, Wordlabs Global Sdn Bhd, Outsource magazine online, 北青网、暢享網、飞象网、真心网，中国外包网、中国商业电讯网、31会议网、中国企业电子商务网、至顶网，C114中国通信网
* Supporting Organization of CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit and Hong Kong CRE & Innovation International Expo: HDI Japan (Help Desk Institution), Hong Kong Direct Marketing Association, Direct Marketing of Asia Ltd., Hong Kong Computer Society, Customer Service Institute of Australia, Taiwan Contact Center Development Association, Academy of Contact Center & BPO, 博锐管理在线
# You can change the table display to exhibition booth (9 sq.m. / 12 sq.m.), additional price will be incurred for booth setup.
Please kindly download the Exhibitor Enrollment Form below for registration.
Introduction of APCSC
The year 2017 is an important year that it marks the 20TH ANNIVERSARY for APCSC. Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium (APCSC) is founded with the belief of “Customer Relationship Excellence is the only way to Sharpen your Competitive Edge!” The goal of the Consortium is to promote service quality and customer relationship excellence in international cities across Asia Pacific Region and to recognize and reward government bodies, companies, business units, teams, and individuals that have contributed to the success of both their customers and the organizations that they serve through the Customer Relationship Excellence Awards program. Through promoting research and development related member’s needs, providing basic frame for customer service knowledge management, organizing meaningful activities, APCSC provide opportunities for companies and organizations in cross industries to gain better understanding on customer service.
“We are beginning to see a correction in Market Volatility in 2018 and it is very likely to now continue to re-set to historically normal levels with ocassional spikes. The likelihood of a Market Correction is high in 2018-2019 and if you’re not prepared you could lose everything. However if you are prepared, there is a ton of money waiting to be made.”
Anthony Iser – Senior Trading Mentor, Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management.
Options for the 2018-2019 Market Correction
ITPM Senior Trading Mentor Anthony Iser is going to teach you how how to prepare for the impending corection in Volatility markets, how to hedge your pension, how to hedge your trading book properly and how to take advantage of the trading opportunities that will occur in 2018 and 2019.
Seminar Content and Timetable;-
<<< Seminar capacity is restricted to a maximum of 40 delegates per seminar. Seats are regularly booked out in advance. Book early to avoid disappointment >>>
6:30pm registration, 7:00pm start.
2018-2019 Risks Explained
2018-2019 Options (Hedging) Strategies
2018-2019 Options (Directional) Strategies
Time Decay, Cost, Liquidity
Trade Idea Generation for 2018-2019
Timing 2018-2019 Options Trades Optimally
Anthony Iser – Senior Trading Mentor – Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management
Former Wealth Manager and Analyst Anthony Iser has been twice ranked by AsiaMoney in the top 3 Investment Managers for Trade ideas in Asia & Australia during his time at UBS. His internal fund at UBS was consistently ranked in the top 25 out of 1,000 funds globally from 2006-2016. Anthony is going to teach you how to trade in the Financial Markets properly with an approach used by himself and the vast majority of Professional Hedge Fund Managers and Traders at Investment Banks globally.
Anthony Iser- CLICK HERE for Resume
The Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management was established to educate, inform and coach Retail Traders & Investors how to take a more Professional approach to Trading and Investing in the Financial Markets. We deliver the highest level of Trading and Portfolio Management education available to the Retail Trader / Investor globally, utilising teaching methods that everyone can understand and deploy themselves. We manage a global Portfolio ourselves and manage a community of Retail Traders and Investors, that connect with eachother and support eachother. We provide our community with a favourable infrastructure that allows each individual to reach their full potential. Additionally, we invest in our best performing students / traders and we also place some of our best traders into Professional Trading employment with Hedge Funds and Investment Banks.
Typically we have three types of delegates that attend our seminars and then join the Institute;-
- Delegates currently trading with their own money who have struggled to make consistent Returns on their Capital.
- Delegates who want to start trading with their own savings and seek a higher level Professional Trading & Investing education Vs what is available elsewhere.
- Delegates who are looking to enter the Professional world of Trading and Investing via Hedge Funds and Investment Banks.
You do not need any prior experience in Trading and Portfolio Management to attend one of our seminars. All you require is a basic level of common sense and arithmetic ability.
At the Institute you will be taught everything you need to know from basic to more advanced techniques. Our approach is challenging both to a beginner and more experienced traders. The professional trader approach is like nothing you have ever seen before. This is because it is simply not taught to the Retail Trader market and is usually only reserved for professional traders.
For background information on Institute Trading Education please Click Here
For more information on ALL upcoming Institute seminars please Click Here
To visit the Institute website and experience all that we do please Click Here
We look forward to seeing you there !!!
Open Source, Blockchain, Life & Hack, Programming, Database are themes of Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2018. Free registration and donations made to charity is welcome.
Program on Google Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/2GlrtpP
Conference Website: https://hkoscon.org/2018/
It is 6th year of Hong Kong Open Source Conference, most of topics comes from calls for proposals and community process. Participants can know the latest development of open source technology and their applications.
For the latest agenda please visit the World Tour 2018 homepage and click your city >
The Benchmark Mineral Intelligence World Tour will return to Hong Kong after an extremely successful 2017 which saw us present in front of over 1200 delegates.
As the Benchmark Tour enters its fourth year the industry is gearing up for the era of mass adoption of EVs. Automakers are looking to secure long-term supply of the critical minerals for their electric future.
The seminars will focus on the capability of the industry to grow to meet this rising demand, including how raw material supply chains are adapting to the new market pressures, and how they need to further evolve for the future.
Key topics covered in the seminar will include:
- The lithium-ion megafactories are here: where will capacity be located
- The automakers show their hand: VW, Tesla, Daimler, GM – what does this mean for raw material demand
- Stationary/utility storage: technology developments and where the market is heading
- Cathode: market technology evolution toward higher nickel formulations and the potential raw material impacts
- Cobalt: key differences between chemical and metal markets, how will the supply/demand balance be impacted by new projects
- Nickel: when will battery demand make a difference
- Graphite: natural versus synthetic debate rages on
- To see the latest agenda, please visit our Benchmark World Tour 2018 homepage > http://benchmarkminerals.com/events/world-tour-2018/
What does the event cost to attend?
Nothing. The event is free to attend for investors thanks to the public companies that speak and sponsor the event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email any questions to the Benchmark Team at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?