This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!
For the latest agenda please visit the World Tour 2018 homepage and click your city >
The Benchmark Mineral Intelligence World Tour will return to Hong Kong after an extremely successful 2017 which saw us present in front of over 1200 delegates.
As the Benchmark Tour enters its fourth year the industry is gearing up for the era of mass adoption of EVs. Automakers are looking to secure long-term supply of the critical minerals for their electric future.
The seminars will focus on the capability of the industry to grow to meet this rising demand, including how raw material supply chains are adapting to the new market pressures, and how they need to further evolve for the future.
Key topics covered in the seminar will include:
- The lithium-ion megafactories are here: where will capacity be located
- The automakers show their hand: VW, Tesla, Daimler, GM – what does this mean for raw material demand
- Stationary/utility storage: technology developments and where the market is heading
- Cathode: market technology evolution toward higher nickel formulations and the potential raw material impacts
- Cobalt: key differences between chemical and metal markets, how will the supply/demand balance be impacted by new projects
- Nickel: when will battery demand make a difference
- Graphite: natural versus synthetic debate rages on
- To see the latest agenda, please visit our Benchmark World Tour 2018 homepage > http://benchmarkminerals.com/events/world-tour-2018/
What does the event cost to attend?
Nothing. The event is free to attend for investors thanks to the public companies that speak and sponsor the event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email any questions to the Benchmark Team at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?